Businesses interact with customers through an ecosystem of physical and digital channels. When the system works well, service design is invisible. We can help you achieve this experience by looking into internal company processes and developing services that create value for your customers and employees.
Companies can design their service in different ways. This is why it is crucial to identify the most impactful approach. Once identified, we will create a blueprint to help you follow it.
Service design as a primary base uses a customer journey map. Depending on your existing customer knowledge, we might organise interviews with customers and employees to fill in the blanks.
This is where you have to be ready to do the work. Through a series of workshops, we will solve your main pain points, discuss new opportunities and optimise the service process.
Improved brand value well-being.
Reduced internal costs and mistakes in daily operations.
Decrease in employee turnover.
Faster onboarding process.
Enhanced customer experience.
Discovery of new financial opportunities.
Consider service design if:
- You're experiencing a lack of consistency in your services.
- You're struggling to coordinate complex services.
- You're getting complaints from staff or feel that they are overwhelmed.
- Your support team is always busy with customers.
- Your team has no clear roles and responsibilities.